In January 2005 Club Newlands hosted a unique event that very few people normally get to experience – the opportunity to pitch a tent on the hallowed turf of Newlands Rugby Stadium and for a limited number of fathers and their children to sleep under the stars.
Bookings for the 2006 Xerox Sleepover at Newlands Rugby Stadium is now open. The Sleepover is scheduled for Friday 13 January 2006.
The Vodacom Stormers players will join the children for a short coaching clinic followed by autograph signing and photo opportunities whilst the parents enjoy refreshments on the stands. All of this is followed by a braai and a host of fun and enjoyment – for children of all ages. Photographs, certificates and other memorabilia items all add up to an experience that will never be forgotten.
Feedback for the 2005 Sleepover:
Someone once said “Don’t count the years count the memories” And the sleepover is one of those memories that will be counted! – Jo-Ann Schou
Just a big thank you for a wonderful experience, both my son Emil and I enjoyed it tremendously – Rudolph van Eck
I want to thank you all for the wonderful time my family had, it was truly an unforgettable experience!! I don’t know who enjoyed it more, my husband or the kids!! – Beverley Helmobld.
Bookings are now open for the Xerox Sleepover:
Platinum Members R175pp (R350 per adult / child (6 -13 years) combination),
Non-members R200pp (R400 per adult / child (6 -13 years) combination),
Numbers are very limited, so book now to avoid disappointment. Bookings close 10 December 2005. Children MUST be accompanied by an adult and cannot be younger than 6 and older than 13.
To book, or for more information, call Club Newlands on (021) 438 8181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your ticket is inclusive of the following:
Terms and Conditions
* Event is weather permitting and maybe cancelled at the discretion of the event organisers
* Indemnity forms must be signed prior to the event
* Only dome tents allowed (free standing) (max size 4 man).
* Only demarcated areas of the pitch may be used. Each “tent” will be pre-allocated a camp site
* No loud music will be allowed (we have neighbours…).
* No pets allowed
* No glass bottles/containers will be allowed. Only plastic and cans
* Torches and gas lamps permitted (no open flames)
* Toilets available but no showers
* Braai places will be supplied
* Cash Bar 4pm – 10pm
* Secure parking available
Right of admission is reserved.
To book contact Club Newlands on 021 438 8181 or e-mail email@example.com