Specators attending tomorrow’s big Super Rugby clash between the DHL Stormers and the Sharks should get to DHL Newlands early – in time to catch the curtain-raiser between DHL WP and the SWD Eagles (16h45) and to avoid any matchday queues ahead of the main game at 19h10.
Those supporters who do not have tickets as yet, you can still purchase from Computicket – online at wprugby.computicket.com – or in-store and also from Shoprite and Checkers stores nationwide; today and tomorrow.
Supporters who have purchased tickets already but have not collected these, you can collect your tickets from the temporary ticket office window in Boundary Road (opposite the car park and next to the DHL Newlands Stadium Boardroom entrance) or from the temporary booth in the Railway Stand. Again, any collections must be done early, well before kick-off to avoid any potential pre-match rush.
SEASON TICKET COLLECTIONS:
All ticket holders who paid via EFT / direct depost / credit card, who have not received their season tickets as yet, we will again be operating from the DHL Newlands Stadium Boardroom (behind Grand Stand off Boundary Road) on matchday to assist with tickets from 14h00 up until kick-off (at 19h10).
All ticket holders who used the online (internet) payment option – this option did not include postage and these tickets can be collected from our offices or, if you have not done so already, from the DHL Newlands Stadium Boardroom on Saturday (as mentioned above).
To recap, important points for spectators to remember ahead of Saturday, March 7 (2015):
– Spectators, with or without tickets, are encouraged to arrive at the ground well before the 19h10 kick-off. (The DHL Newlands Box Office is open until 19h30.)
– 2015 season ticket collections will commence from 14h00 in the DHL NEWLANDS STADIUM BOARDOOM (in Boundary Road) right up until kick-off.
– The DHL Newlands Box Office will close for approximately ten minutes for the two team bus arrivals on matchday at +/- 17h40/45.
– (As per rule 10) WP Rugby shall be entitled to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Ground, any person whose behaviour or conduct could in the reasonable opinion of WP Rugby consitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to spectators or other persons.
– Obviously intoxicated individuals will be declined entry to the ground.
– Smoking is not permitted on the stands and is allowed only in the designated areas. This includes any and all forms of smoking, including but not limited, to electronic cigarettes and smoking devices.
– Braaiing is not allowed in car parks near the stadium, nor in the DHL Newlands parking garage. (No open flames of any sort are allowed.)