The magnificent DHL Stadium is where it is at on Saturday at 17h05, when the Faithful will ‘bring the gees’ for the Springboks in the Castle Lager Incoming Series decider against Wales.
Western Province Rugby is thrilled to host the first Springbok match at DHL Stadium with fans in attendance, with the Faithful set to echo the SA Rugby spirit of Stronger Together, Stronger Forever.
DHL Stormers such as Frans Malherbe, Damian Willemse and Steven Kitshoff have been named in the Springbok line-up, while Eben Etzebeth (100 Tests) and Bongi Mbonambi (50 Tests) will reach major career milestones.
A few practical tips for fans to make the most of this momentous occasion:
• Gates open at 14h00 so get there early and make use of the food and bar services on offer inside the stadium.
• Enjoy the beer garden with DJ and many food options from our food trucks for a late lunch or early dinner ahead of the match.
• A reminder that no public parking is available at DHL Stadium and spectators are encouraged to park in the Cape Town city bowl and catch a free MyCiTi shuttle to the event, courtesy of The City of Cape Town.
• Public parking is available at the Cape Town International Convention Centre, with free MyCiTi shuttles for everyone with a match ticket running from the CTICC as well as from the Civic Centre, Thibault Square and Stadium Stations from 13h30 to 22h00.
• The beer garden will also be open after the match – miss the traffic and join us there!
• Spectators are encouraged to carefully read the information provided on their tickets with regards to access into the stadium.
• There are no COVID-19 restrictions in place, but please bring a mask to the stadium if you feel more comfortable wearing one.
• When at the stadium, take note of directional signage. Ushers will also be present to assist spectators in finding their allocated seats or suites.
We are all looking forward to an incredible day out at DHL Stadium. We know that the Faithful will bring the gees and make this a match to remember.