Tickets are available through Computicket- either online (see our ticketing page) – or in-store and also from Shoprite/Checkers stores and the DHL Newlands Box Office during match weeks.
Season tickets can still be purchased online at online.computicket.com, whilst any queries can be directed to the WP Rugby Offices, on 021 659 4600.
DHL Newlands 2018 Vodacom Super Rugby ticket prices:
Category One: R160
Category Two: R130
Category Three: R110
Category Four: R100
Category Five: R50(standing)
Public ticket prices for Springboks v England at DHL Newlands on June 23 (incl. VAT):
Category One: R950
Category Two: R875
Category Three: R750
Category Four: R450
Category Five (standing): R150
Scholars enclosures: R100 – (Dedicated U18 scholars enclosures at the north and south ends of the ground)
Secure your DHL Newlands 2018 season tickets now
DHL Newlands 2018 season tickets are available for renewal and purchase, for exactly the same price as 2017, with a host of additional benefits.
Season tickets for the 2018 season at DHL Newlands can be purchased or renewed online at wprugby.computicket.com, before 3 February 2018.
Your season ticket includes all Vodacom Super Rugby and Currie Cup league fixtures, at DHL Newlands, a possible DHL Newlands-based Vodacom Super Rugby quarter, or semi-final and a Currie Cup semi-final, as well as the Test match between South Africa and England, BUT EXCLUDES FINALS. (You will have an option to purchase your seat(s), should the DHL Stormers and/or DHL WP qualify to play in a final, of either competition).
In addition, your DHL Newlands 2018 season ticket will also grant you free access to any domestic Cape Cobras home league cricket game at PPC Newlands (T20 Challenge, Momentum One Day Cup), and home league Ajax Cape Town football games (Absa Premiership home league games only, limited tickets avaliable), as we stand together with the different sporting codes in Cape Town.
Season ticket holders will also get exclusive access to the DHL Stormers Captain’s Run on the day before every Vodacom Super Rugby game at DHL Newlands in 2018.
The 2018 costs are as follows:
• Category One – R2400 (Grandstand, Danie Craven Stand and Railway Stand)
• Category Two – R2200 (Corners Grand and Railway Stands)
Category Three – R1500 (Jan Pickard Stand)
• Scholars – R200 (Scholars tickets are strictly for the scholars enclosure at DHL Newlands)
New season ticket cards will be issued for the 2018 season. Cards can be collected from our offices from 1 February 2018, or a courier service can be sent to collect the tickets from our offices (cost for your own account).
1. You can renew your tickets online: CLICK HERE to renew now
2. Electronic Fund transfer (EFT)Our banking details have changed, please take note:First National Bank (Adderley Street)Account Name: K2016223694 (South Africa) (Pty) LtdAcc No: 626 6816 2565 Branch Code: 250655Ref No: (number at top of your statement which must be included with proof of payment)Please email proof of payment to email@example.com, or fax to 021 6892356
3. Ground Life Members:Please return your renewal statement to us with a recent certified copy of your ID Document / Passport. Without this documentation, we cannot renew your ticket.
4. Cancellation of season tickets:If you are not interested in renewing your season tickets for the 2018 season, kindly notify us immediately, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your membership number as reference.
5. Scholar Season Tickets (in dedicated scholars’ areas)Scholar season tickets for DHL Newlands can be purchased at the low price of just R200 per ticket. Not only do scholars (under the age of 19) have their own dedicated seating area in the Jan Pickard and Danie Craven Stands, but they will again have access to every single game at DHL Newlands in 2018, including finals and the Springbok Test against England. To purchase, please request an application form from email@example.com
• The Terms and Conditions can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can also purchase additional season tickets online at wprugby.computicket.com
• Payments for the renewal of your season ticket(s) must reach us by Friday, 3 February 2018 to secure your seat(s), or they will be released for sale.
• Office telephone number 021 6594600.
• Offices are closed between 15 December 2017 and 8 January 2018.
• Office hours for renewals: Monday to Friday – 09:00 to 16:00.
• Season ticket cards can be collected from our offices during the above hours or a courier can be sent to collect the tickets (cost for your own account), from 1 February 2018.
• For any queries contact; Revenne Maritz (Season Ticket Manager) – email@example.com
If you have any enquiries, please complete the form below and we will be in touch. Alternatively, you can call Jacqui on 082 885 2166
LOCATIONS / FEATURES:
If you have any enquiries, please complete the form below and we will be in touch. Alternatively, you can call Jacqui on 082 885 2166
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR FEATURED CORPORATE HOSPITALITY PACKAGES FOR UPCOMING EVENTS
Explore our indoor and outdoor spaces
In-House catering supplied by Green Catering
If you have any enquiries, please contact Jacqui on 082 885 2166
Wheelchair access also available through the Chris Burger/Petro Jackson Players’ Fund Private Suite. For more information contact them on 021 659 5615.
Public parking available around the ground.
Full range of refreshments are on sale inside the ground, including alcoholic (over 18’s only) and non-alcoholic beverages.
Outside the ground, vendors also sell cooldrinks, hot dogs (boerewors rolls), burgers etc.
Are there alcohol-free areas?
Yes, the scholars areas on the North and south ends of the ground and the public seating area in the Pickard Stand (North Stand) are designated alcohol free or dry areas for all games.
Is smoking allowed?
No, the stadium has been declared a non-smoking facility, in compliance with the requirements of the relevant tobacco legislation. Any and all forms of smoking in any part of the stadium are in contravention of the stadium rules and WP Rugby shall be entitled to refuse admission or readmission to, or to eject from the Stadium or the Ground, any person who does not comply. No smoking is allowed at all in any public areas, suites or any areas of the stadium.
Wheelchair access is also available through the Chris Burger/Petro Jackson Players’ Fund Private Suite. For more information contact them on 021 659 5615.
Click on the image to enlarge
DHL Newlands Stadium Rules and Regulations:
1. Any person who enters the stadium or other property owned or controlled by WP Rugby in the vicinity of the Stadium (together with the Stadium and the car parks “the Ground”) is admitted only on the basis of these Rules and by entering the Ground shall be deemed to have accepted these Rules.
2. Any person who enters the Ground is liable to be searched by a police officer or servant or agent of WP Rugby and WP Rugby reserves the right to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Ground, any person who declines to be searched.
3. WP Rugby, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage, including of or to any vehicle or its contents in any car park or to any person who enters the Ground caused by WP Rugby or its servants or agents: in circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by WP Rugby or any of its servants or agents; or in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of a legal duty of care owed by WP Rugby, its servants or agents); or to the extent that any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you of any of the terms of admission of these Rules.
4. All vehicles shall be parked within car parks in accordance with instructions communicated by WP Rugby, its servants or
5. The construction or use of any type of fire, naked flame barbecue or liquefied petroleum gas device, for cooking or heating, is prohibited within the Ground.
6. In the Stadium no unauthorised person is permitted on the playing or performance area (i.e. the pitch and its surrounding and no person may remain in a gangway, entrance, exit or staircase at any time.
7. Admission to the Stadium is only by the entrance shown on the ticket and cannot be timeously guaranteed if the ticket holder arrives at the Stadium less than 60 minutes before the advertised commencement or kick off time.
8. Only a person specifically authorised in writing by WP Rugby is permitted within the Ground to offer for sale or distribute without charge any item or article whatsoever.
9. Any person entering the Ground must comply with the lawful directions of any steward or other servant or agent of WP Rugby.
10. WP Rugby, the SAPS, VOC Commander, the safety officer or Disaster Management members shall be entitled to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Ground, any person whose behaviour or conduct could in the reasonable opinion of WP Rugby, the SAPS, VOC Commander, the safety officer or Disaster Management members constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to spectators or other persons. Where admission is refused in such circumstances, no money will be refunded.
11. WP Rugby reserves the right to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Ground, any person who in the reasonable opinion of WP Rugby, its servants or agents, makes or incites any form of racial abuse, chanting, gesturing or behaviour. Where admission is refused in such circumstances, no money will be refunded.
12. Admission to the Stadium may be denied to ticket holders under the influence of, or carrying alcohol or any narcotic substance. Where admission is refused in such circumstances, no money will be refunded.
13. Admission to the Stadium will be denied to ticket holders carrying alcohol or any article, or part of an article, capable of causing injury to a person struck by it, being a bottle, can or other portable container which is for holding any drink, and is of a kind which, when empty, is normally discarded or returned to, or left to be recovered by, the supplier. Where admission is refused in such circumstances, no money will be refunded.
14. Glass bottles, glass receptacles, cans, plastic bottles, pyrotechnics, flags on sticks or poles which stick or pole measures more than 1.5 metres in length, or any other item which, in the reasonable opinion of WP Rugby, its servants or agents, could be used as a weapon or cause a nuisance to others, are not allowed within the Stadium. No umbrellas will be allowed into the stadium.
15. Musical instruments are not allowed into the stadium for rugby fixtures.
16. All promotional, commercial, political or religious items of whatever nature, including but not limited to banners, signs, symbols and leaflets are prohibited and may not be brought into the stadium unless authorised by WP Rugby.
17. All persons including children and babies require a valid event ticket.
18. Pushchairs or prams are not allowed into the seating bowl
19. Except for photography for bona fide private non-commercial uses, the possession or operation of recording or transmission
equipment of any kind is prohibited within the Stadium. This includes without limitation photography, filming, audio or other recording or transmission, or the compilation or transmission of data, save with the specific authorisation of WP Rugby, such authorisation is hereby given in respect of photography for bona fide private non-commercial uses unless and until WP Rugby notifies otherwise. Private fixed lens cameras will be allowed in the stadium providing they are not equipped with a lens of such a size that it may cause a nuisance to other spectators. Video cameras are not permitted.
20. No person is permitted to throw any object or projectile within the Ground.
21. Climbing onto or into stands, buildings, fences, structures or fittings within the Ground is prohibited.
22. Subject to WP Rugby or its agents obtaining a valid liquor licence for the event, the in-stadium purchase of and consumption of 2 beers is allowed on the public stands. The following areas are however excluded from this ruling and are designated alcohol free or dry areas, with no alcohol consumption allowed on the public area stands – the scholars areas on the North and south ends of the ground and the public seating area in the Pickard Stand (North Stand) are designated alcohol free or dry areas for all games.
23. Drinks purchased in the Ground must not be taken out of the Ground.
24. Animals or other livestock are not allowed into the Ground save with the specific authorisation of WP Rugby.
25. The stadium is a non-smoking facility. No smoking of any kind is allowed in any part of the stadium at all. This includes any and all forms of smoking including but not limited to electronic cigarettes and smoking devices.
26. WP Rugby reserves the right for the Stadium Manager, Event Day Safety Officer, the SAPS, VOC Commander or Disaster Management members as its agent and without prior notice to revoke or vary any of the Rules with immediate effect if this is considered necessary on public safety grounds. Any such revocation or variation of the Rules will be published on the website as soon as practicable.
27. WP Rugby shall be entitled to refuse admission or readmission to, or to eject from the Stadium or the Ground, any person who does not comply with these Rules. Where admission is refused in such circumstances, no money will be refunded.