Two big matches – at Vodacom Cup and Super Rugby level – are taking place at DHL Newlands on Saturday, May 23 and we would like to remind our spectators of the stadium rules.
The day’s action will get underway at 16h30, with DHL Western Province hosting the Blue Bulls in their 2015 Vodacom Cup semifinal fixture, before the DHL Stormers face up to the Rebels in a massive Vodacom Super Rugby clash.
* Match tickets, priced between R80 and R140, can still be purchased ahead of Saturday’s matches at DHL Newlands – either online, at http://wprugby.computicket.com, or from Computicket outlets and Shoprite & Checkers stores nationwide.
Some important points for spectators to remember ahead of Saturday, May 23 (2015):
– The DHL Newlands Box Office will open from 09h00 (until kick-off), for ticket sales and collections.
– The Box Office – and stadium shop – will close for approximately ten minutes for the two team bus arrivals on matchday at +/- 17h40/45.
– As per rule No.14 (of the DHL Newlands Stadium Rules), “Only small, personal umbrellas, with no sharp points – i.e. with a blunt rubber tip only – will be allowed into the stadium”.
– (As per rule 10) WP Rugby shall be entitled to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Ground, any person whose behaviour or conduct could in the reasonable opinion of WP Rugby constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to spectators or other persons.
– Obviously intoxicated individuals will either be declined entry to the ground or removed from the ground.
– Please ensure you sit in your allocated seat(s). If there are any problems, please ask your nearest stand official/security guard.
– Smoking is not permitted on the stands and is allowed only in the designated areas. This includes any and all forms of smoking, including but not limited, to electronic cigarettes and smoking devices.
– Braaiing is not allowed in car parks near the stadium, nor in the DHL Newlands parking garage. (No open flames of any sort are allowed.)