Saturday’s Vodacom Super Rugby clash between the DHL Stormers and the Vodacom Bulls at DHL Newlands is officially a sell-out!
The match gets underway at 19h10 and spectators are reminded of the DHL Newlands Stadium Rules ahead of this all-South African Derby.
Important points for spectators to remember ahead of Saturday, April 25 (2015):
– In light of the game being sold out, spectators are encouraged to arrive at the ground well before the 19h10 kick-off.
– The DHL Newlands Box Office will open from 14h00, until kick-off, for collections ONLY!
– The Box Office – and stadium shop – will close for approximately ten minutes for the two team bus arrivals on matchday at +/- 17h40/45.
– (As per rule 10) WP Rugby shall be entitled to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Ground, any person whose behaviour or conduct could in the reasonable opinion of WP Rugby constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to spectators or other persons.
– Obviously intoxicated individuals will either be declined entry to the ground or removed from the ground.
– Please ensure you sit in your allocated seat(s). If there are any problems, please ask your nearest stand official/security guard.
– Smoking is not permitted on the stands and is allowed only in the designated areas. This includes any and all forms of smoking, including but not limited, to electronic cigarettes and smoking devices.
– Braaiing is not allowed in car parks near the stadium, nor in the DHL Newlands parking garage. (No open flames of any sort are allowed.)