Two matches are taking place at DHL Newlands on Saturday, May 9 and we would like to – once again – remind our spectators of the stadium rules, which apply to all games at our stadium.
Saturday’s action at DHL Newlands will get underway at 14h45 when DHL Western Province plays host to the SWD Eagles in Vodacom Cup action before the main game at 17h05 between the DHL Stormers and the Brumbies of Australia.
Tickets can STILL be bought for Saturday (prices range from R80 to R140), by visiting http://wprugby.computicket.com, or from Computicket outlets and Shoprite/Checkers stores.
Some important stadium rules for spectators to remember ahead of Saturday, May 9 (2015):
– The DHL Newlands Box Office will be open on Saturday from 09h00, until 17h30. Purchases and ticket collections can be done at DHL Newlands.
– The Box Office – and stadium shop – will close for approximately ten minutes for the two team bus arrivals on matchday at +/- 15h45/50.
– (As per rule 10) WP Rugby shall be entitled to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Ground, any person whose behaviour or conduct could in the reasonable opinion of WP Rugby constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to spectators or other persons.
– Obviously intoxicated individuals will either be declined entry to the ground or removed from the ground.
– Please ensure you sit in your allocated seat(s). If there are any problems, please ask your nearest stand official/security guard.
– Smoking is not permitted on the stands and is allowed only in the designated areas. This includes any and all forms of smoking, including but not limited, to electronic cigarettes and smoking devices.
– Braaiing is not allowed in car parks near the stadium, nor in the DHL Newlands parking garage. (No open flames of any sort are allowed.)