It’s game day at DHL Newlands and we would like to remind our spectators of the stadium rules ahead of the Vodacom Super Rugby match between the DHL Stormers and the Blues (kick-off 17h05).
First and foremost, spectators – with or without tickets – should aim to arrive at DHL Newlands well before kick-off to avoid any potential pre-match congestion.
Those supporters who do not have tickets as yet, you can purchase from Computicket – online at wprugby.computicket.com – or in-store and also from Shoprite and Checkers stores nationwide; today and tomorrow.
Supporters who have purchased tickets already but have not collected these, you can collect your tickets from the temporary ticket office window in Boundary Road (opposite the car park and next to the DHL Newlands Stadium Boardroom entrance) or from the temporary booth in the Railway Stand. Again, any collections must be done early, well before kick-off to avoid any potential pre-match rush.
URGENT SEASON TICKET NOTICE:
All ticket holders who paid via EFT / direct depost / credit card, we have posted tickets between February 9 and 13. If you have not received your tickets by this Saturday (February 21), we will be operating from the DHL Newlands Stadium Boardroom (behind Grand Stand off Boundary Road) on matchday to assist with tickets from 10h00 up until kick-off (at 17h05).
All ticket holders who used the online (internet) payment option – this option did not include postage and these tickets can be collected from our offices or from the DHL Newlands Stadium Boardroom on Saturday (as mentioned above).
To recap, important points for spectators to remember ahead of Saturday, February 21 (2015):
– Spectators, with or without tickets, are encouraged to arrive at the ground well before the 17h05 kick-off. (The DHL Newlands Box Office is open until 17h30.)
– 2015 season ticket collections will commence from 10h00 in the DHL NEWLANDS STADIUM BOARDOOM (in Boundary Road) right up until kick-off.
– The DHL Newlands Box Office will close for approximately ten minutes for the two team bus arrivals on matchday at +/- 15h45.
– Obviously intoxicated individuals will be declined entry to the ground.
– Smoking is not permitted on the stands and is allowed only in the designated areas. This includes any and all forms of smoking, including but not limited, to electronic cigarettes and smoking devices.
– Braaiing is not allowed in car parks near the stadium, nor in the DHL Newlands parking garage. (No open flames of any sort are allowed.)