As we head into our first home game of 2015 (at DHL Newlands), DHL Stormers spectators are reminded to take the stadium rules into account for tonight and, indeed, for the upcoming Vodacom Super Rugby season.
The DHL Stormers, having played their first warm-up match of 2015 in George last weekend, will host the Cheetahs at DHL Newlands tonight (kick-off 19h00), before concluding their pre-season preparations against Boland (away) next Saturday (February 7).
Important points for spectators to remember ahead of tonight (January 30, 2015):
– Spectators, with or without tickets, are encouraged to arrive at the ground well before the 19h00 kick-off.
– 2015 season tickets are NOT VALID for tonight, but will be valid when the 2015 Vodacom Super Rugby season gets underway at DHL Newlands (Saturday, February 21).
– Tickets for tonight – at JUST R30 – can be purchased online from wprugby.computicket.com or from Computicket outlets and Shoprite/Checkers stores, as well as from the DHL Newlands Stadium Box Office.
– The DHL Newlands Box Office is open until 19h30 tonight.
– Spectators bringing umbrellas are reminded that only small, personal umbrellas with no sharp points – i.e. with a blunt rubber tip – will be allowed into the stadium. At the same time, people using umbrellas must be considerate of those around them, as they could be a hindrance. (See rule No.14 in the FULL Stadium Rules HERE.)
– Obviously intoxicated individuals will be declined entry to the ground.
– Smoking is not permitted on the stands and is allowed only in the designated areas. This includes any and all forms of smoking, including but not limited, to electronic cigarettes and smoking devices.