Season tickets are valid for Saturday’s one-off international clash between the Springboks and the World XV at DHL Newlands (kick-off 17h00), whilst there are still tickets available, for purchase, to the general public.
Tickets, priced between R100 (standing) and R200 to R550 (seating), can be bought either online, at http://wprugby.computicket.com, or from Computicket outlets and Shoprite & Checkers stores nationwide.
Spectators are once again reminded of the stadium rules ahead of Saturday’s encounter at DHL Newlands, in particular these key points:
– The DHL Newlands Box Office will open from 09h00 (until kick-off), for ticket sales and collections.
– The Box Office – and stadium shop – will close for approximately ten minutes for the two team bus arrivals on matchday at +/- 15h30/40.
– Spectators bringing umbrellas are reminded that only small, personal umbrellas with no sharp points – i.e. with a blunt rubber tip – will be allowed into the stadium. At the same time, people using umbrellas must be considerate of those around them, as they could be a hindrance. (See rule No.14 in the full DHL Newlands Stadium Rules.)
– (As per rule 10) WP Rugby shall be entitled to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Ground, any person whose behaviour or conduct could in the reasonable opinion of WP Rugby constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to spectators or other persons.
– Obviously intoxicated individuals will either be declined entry to the ground or removed from the ground.
– Please ensure you sit in your allocated seat(s). If there are any problems, please ask your nearest stand official/security guard.
– Smoking is not permitted on the stands and is allowed only in the designated areas. This includes any and all forms of smoking, including but not limited, to electronic cigarettes and smoking devices.
– Braaiing is not allowed in car parks near the stadium, nor in the DHL Newlands parking garage. (No open flames of any sort are allowed.)