Match tickets are still available for tonight’s huge Vodacom Super Rugby clash between the DHL Stormers and the Sharks at DHL Newlands, but don’t leave it too late ahead of the 19h10 kick-off.
There are also two curtain-raisers at DHL Newlands today – both Vuka Schools Rugby Finals – at 16h00 and 17h00, ahead of the keenly-anticipated main match between the in-form Stormers and the 2014 SA Conference winners.
Important points for spectators to remember ahead of Saturday, July 12 (2014):
– Spectators, with or without tickets, are encouraged to arrive at the ground well before the 19h10 kick-off.
– Tickets can be purchased from PostNet outlets nationwide, selected Spar stores in the Western Cape, online from wprugby.ticketpros.co.za or from the DHL Newlands Stadium Box Office.
– The DHL Newlands Box Office is open – from 09h00 until 19h40.
– Those fans who have purchased tickets online can make use of the brand-new home-print system to avoid additional queuing on matchday. (Full home-print terms and conditions can be found on www.ticketpros.co.za.)
– An additional ‘ticket office’ has been opened in the Railway Stand at DHL Newlands, thanks to the kind people of the Pole Yard. This ‘office’ can assist with queries – related to home print, etc – but does not sell matchday tickets.
– Spectators bringing umbrellas are reminded that only small, personal umbrellas with no sharp points – i.e. with a blunt rubber tip – will be allowed into the stadium. At the same time, people using umbrellas must be considerate of those around them, as they could be a hindrance. (See rule No.14 in the FULL Stadium Rules HERE.)
– Obviously intoxicated individuals will be declined entry to the ground.
– Smoking is not permitted on the stands and is allowed only in the designated areas. This includes any and all forms of smoking, including but not limited, to electronic cigarettes and smoking devices.