SARU and the Western Province Rugby Football Union have confirmed ticket arrangements for the two semifinals and final matches of the IRB Junior World Championship to be played on 17 June and 22 June respectively at the DHL Newlands Stadium.
Supersport will again broadcast all matches from Newlands and the University of the Western Cape live and in High Definition (HD). Rugby fans will also be able to follow the JWC action live via online streaming. Furthermore, SuperSport and SARU websites will continue to carry live scoring of all tournament matches.
In an effort to avoid ticket sales delays on match days, SARU and the WPRFU would like to urge fans to purchase tickets in advance before Sunday. Tickets are available from any Computicket outlet, also online at www.computicket.com, or from any Shoprite and Checkers Money Market outlets.
Tickets are priced as follow: R50 reserved tickets (Main Stand) and R25 unreserved tickets (Railway Stand) and will give fans admission to three matches on the day.
Fans who are in possession of Danie Craven Stadium tickets can exchange these on Sunday from Gate 13 Ticket Collection Window across the Box Office on the side of the Main Stand.
Please be aware that no suite or season tickets are valid for the two match days at Newlands (17 & 22 June).
On Sunday, the following ticket arrangements will be in place:
• A Computicket Caravan with 3 points of sale will be in operation in Boundary Road in front of Gates 1 A – C;
• Newlands Box Office will be in operation with 3 points of sale;
• Computicket has started the process of notifying patrons who have purchased tickets for the Danie Craven Stadium, with instructions of how to exchange those tickets;
• Gate 13 / Ticket Collection window across the way from the Box Office will be for the swap out of Danie Craven Stadium tickets for Newlands tickets;
• Ticket Box Office and the Caravan shall open at 12h00 on Sunday 17 June.