The DHL Stormers will be up against their old rivals the Vodacom Bulls in a Vodacom United Rugby Championship North-South blockbuster at DHL Stadium on Saturday.
Tickets for the showdown against the Pretoria side, which kicks off at 14h00 on Saturday, are on sale from just R50 from Ticketpro website and all Spar and Engen outlets.
CLICK HERE to buy your ticket now.
The DHL Stormers will be looking to make it six consecutive home wins and maintain their place at the top of the SA Shield when they come against an in-form Vodacom Bulls team who are just one point behind them on the standings.
Gates at DHL Stadium will open at 12h00, so get there early for a party with a live DJ hosted by Red Bull and SAB in the love garden inside the stadium.
All Newlands 2020 season ticket holders will be able to claim free tickets for the match from the DHL Stadium ticket office from 10h00. On presentation of either your 2020 Newlands season ticket card or the ID of the registered owner you will be checked off a list and receive a free ticket per season ticket.
Rugby venues are now permitted to accept up to 50 percent of their capacity for vaccinated or COVID-19 negative attendees going forward, but that is not all.
Masks are only to be worn indoors, social distancing is down to one metre, tickets are on sale all around the stadium and beer will also be on sale.
All those attending must produce either a vaccination certificate or a negative COVID-19 test – rapid antigen test or PCR acceptable from the previous 72 hours, along with their ID before entering the stadium.
Children under 12 do not need to provide any documentation before entering, but all those older than 12 must either have a vaccination certificate or a negative COVID-19 test.
Although masks are only required in indoor areas, all spectators are encouraged to bring a mask along in case they find themselves in such an area at any time.
With social distancing regulations now down to just one metre, there is no longer the need for entire rows separating the Faithful and tickets are on sale all around the stadium, rather than just in the East Stand as before.
• P4 (behind the athletics track) and P9 (next to Metropolitan golf course and Greenpoint park) parking areas are available on first-come first-served basis for cash payment of R100. Note these parking areas will be closed when full. Vehicles are parked at own risk.
• Parking at P2 is sold out.
• Hospitality ticket holders with pre-issued parking in either P1 or P5 will have to provide evidence that they are entitled to these parking bays by clearly displaying the Vehicle Access Permit (VAP) on their dashboard when entering the parking area (P5) on Vlei Road. Failure to display will result in access being denied. Vehicles are parked at own risk.
• Ticket holders with disabilities must formally request access to the parking bays dedicated in P5 to people with disabilities by sending an e-mail to Glewis@wprugby.co.za.
• Please be considerate of the residents and park only in legally available bays. Enforcement will take place in the greater precinct and those parking illegally face fines or having their vehicles towed and impounded. No event security is provided and vehicles are parked at own risk.
• On-street in the City Centre. No event security is provided and vehicles are parked at own risk.
• Off-street paid in the City Centre – CTICC, Ryk Tulbagh Square, Picbel Parkade, Plein Park etc.
• V&A waterfront paid parking.
Drop and go
• Drop and go facilities are available at the embankment of Helen Suzman BLVD (City bound), between Vlei and Granger Bay Boulevard.
Full closure in both directions between 06h00- 20h30
• Fritz Sonnenberg between Stephan Way and MacDonalds
• Vlei Road between Helen Suzman and Fritz Sonnenberg.
We are very excited to welcome the Faithful to DHL Stadium and look forward to enjoying the day with you cheering our team on in the stands.