With one league match remaining in the 2015 Vodacom Super Rugby season, we would like to remind our spectators of the stadium rules for the DHL Stormers v Lions match.
Saturday’s match gets underway at 17h05, as the DHL Stormers look to secure a third South African Conference title in the space of just five seasons.
Match tickets are selling well ahead of the big clash and we would like to urge fans, who have not yet bought tickets, to get to the stadium early or to buy their tickets before Saturday, which great weather conditions on the cards after the early-week rain in Cape Town.
Tickets, priced between R80 and R140, can be bought either online, at http://wprugby.computicket.com, or from Computicket outlets and Shoprite & Checkers stores nationwide.
Some important points for spectators to remember ahead of Saturday, June 6 (2015):
– The DHL Newlands Box Office will open from 09h00 (until kick-off), for ticket sales and collections.
– The Box Office – and stadium shop – will close for approximately ten minutes for the two team bus arrivals on matchday at +/- 15h40/45.
– (As per rule 10) WP Rugby shall be entitled to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Ground, any person whose behaviour or conduct could in the reasonable opinion of WP Rugby constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to spectators or other persons.
– As per rule No.14 (of the DHL Newlands Stadium Rules), “Only small, personal umbrellas, with no sharp points – i.e. with a blunt rubber tip only – will be allowed into the stadium”.
– Obviously intoxicated individuals will either be declined entry to the ground or removed from the ground.
– Please ensure you sit in your allocated seat(s). If there are any problems, please ask your nearest stand official/security guard.
– Smoking is not permitted on the stands and is allowed only in the designated areas. This includes any and all forms of smoking, including but not limited, to electronic cigarettes and smoking devices.
– Braaiing is not allowed in car parks near the stadium, nor in the DHL Newlands parking garage. (No open flames of any sort are allowed.)