Club Newlands will be hosting their annual Sleepover at Newlands Rugby Stadium on 5 February. This is always a highlight and a great way to start the 2010 season!
Those of you who have been lucky enough to secure a booking in the past know what a unique and enjoyable experience this event is.
On the night the kids (and you…) get to:
– Pitch a tent and sleep on the hallowed turf of Newlands Rugby Stadium
– Watch the kids enjoy a mini clinic coached by the Vodacom Stormers players, with of course the autograph and photo opportunities.
– Enjoy a delicious braai (we supply everything)
– Get a free kids souvenir T-shirt
– Receive gifts and surprises for the children!
– Take a goodie bag home. These bags are always over-flowing with product from our sponsors for both dads and kids
You can’t afford to miss it! Be more than just a fan…..Be part of the Team
· Members R530 per 1 adult / 1 child (6 -13 years)
· Non-members R600 per 1 adult / 1 child (6 -13 years)
· Extra child – Member R265 and Non – Member R300
Numbers are very limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Book ONLINE or contact Club Newlands on 021 685 3333 for assistance.
Children MUST be accompanied by an adult and cannot be younger than 6 or older than 13.
To book, Click here