The top two teams on the Vodacom United Rugby Championship standings will square off at DHL Stadium on Saturday as the DHL Stormers host Leinster.
The DHL Stormers will be looking to make it eight consecutive wins at home when they take on the eight-time champions from Dublin at 18h15 on Saturday.
Tickets for the showdown against the Irish giants are on sale from just R50 from Ticketpro website and all Spar and Engen outlets.
CLICK HERE to buy your ticket now.
Gates at DHL Stadium will open at 16h15, so get there early and miss the traffic to join us for a party with a live DJ hosted by Red Bull and and SAB at Newlands Corner inside the stadium. The beer garden bar will close 60 minutes after the game as well.
Rugby venues are now permitted to accept up to 50 percent of their capacity for vaccinated or COVID-19 negative attendees going forward, but that is not all.
Masks are only to be worn indoors, social distancing is down to one metre, tickets are on sale all around the stadium and beer will also be on sale.
All those attending must produce either a vaccination certificate or a negative COVID-19 test – rapid antigen test or PCR acceptable from the previous 72 hours, along with their ID before entering the stadium.
Children under 12 do not need to provide any documentation before entering, but all those older than 12 must either have a vaccination certificate or a negative COVID-19 test.
Although masks are only required in indoor areas, all spectators are encouraged to bring a mask along in case they find themselves in such an area at any time.
• Parking is available at P2 via Ticketpro at R100. CLICK HERE to book your parking.
• The Greenpoint Track parking areas is available on first-come first-served basis for cash payment of R100. Note this parking area will be closed when full. Vehicles are parked at own risk.
• Hospitality ticket holders with pre-issued parking in either P1 or P5 will have to provide evidence that they are entitled to these parking bays by clearly displaying the Vehicle Access Permit (VAP) on their dashboard when entering the parking area (P5) on Vlei Road. Failure to display will result in access being denied. Vehicles are parked at own risk.
• Ticket holders with disabilities must formally request access to the parking bays dedicated in P5 to people with disabilities by sending an e-mail to Glewis@wprugby.co.za.
• Please be considerate of the residents and park only in legally available bays. Enforcement will take place in the greater precinct and those parking illegally face fines or having their vehicles towed and impounded. No event security is provided and vehicles are parked at own risk.
• On-street in the City Centre. No event security is provided and vehicles are parked at own risk.
• Off-street paid in the City Centre – CTICC, Ryk Tulbagh Square, Picbel Parkade, Plein Park etc.
• V&A waterfront paid parking.
Drop and go
• Drop and go facilities are available at the embankment of Helen Suzman BLVD (City bound), between Vlei and Granger Bay Boulevard.
Full closure in both directions between 14h00- 22h00
• Fritz Sonnenberg between Stephan Way and MacDonalds
• Vlei Road between Helen Suzman and Fritz Sonnenberg
We are very excited to welcome the Faithful to DHL Stadium and look forward to enjoying the evening with you cheering our team on in the stands.